Friday, December 20, 2013

Can't Beat this Deal on Reels

Just noticed on Amazon.com an Okuma Baitrunner, an Avenger ABF-50, selling for the unheard of price of $37 (and that includes free shipping!).  That is an incredible buy for a quality baitrunner reel for carp fishing.  This is the reel I am using about 80% of the time I am carp fishing. For me this reel has been durable and reliable and has landed some massive fish over 30 lbs.  I have one that I have been using for many years with no problems. If you want to get into carp fishing or are an experienced carper, you know the baitrunner reel is a must, probably the most important piece of equipment you can purchase for carp fishing.
Here is the link on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Okuma-ABF-50-Avenger-Baitfeeder-Spinning/dp/B000F7UPRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387560389&sr=8-1&keywords=okuma+avenger+abf

No comments:

Post a Comment