Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Cart

Either I am getting old, or I am carrying too much stuff.  I like to think it is the latter. Anyway, I broke down a couple of weeks back and I bought a cart to carry my carp fishing stuff to my fishing spots.  I thought about a "barrow" as many carpers use in the UK, but I wanted something that would fold up in a compact fashion that could fit in the back of my truck easily.
The cart I bought is a Quest (see photos left and right).  I bought it at Dick's Sporting Goods for a sale price of $59.  I love this thing.  It's quite roomy when opened up and I can fit my bag, net, chair, bait bucket and extra clothing with room to spare. I drag the cart by the front handle with one hand and carry my rods in the other.  The cart also folds up easily at the end of the day. Just pull up the inside loop and it is all folded up.
I will say this makes life easier and I have to wonder why I hadn't bought something like this years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment