Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flavor of the Month: Pineapple

My hands are smelling pineapple a lot these days. That's because just about every bait I am using.....sweet corn, maize, chick peas and boilies all are flavored with pineapple because that flavor is working the best these days.
With the exception of boilies that I buy premade, I am doing most of my own flavoring. Sweet corn, in particular, has been very effective lately. Buy it from the can in a supermarket. The Green Giant brand is especially good. I will pick the largest kernels from a can and place them in a small container. Then, I will add my flavor. Here are some pineapple flavorings that work: dip or flavor bought from online carp stores, pineapple extract, pineapple Skyy vodka, and juice from a can of pineapple. Let the sweet corn soak overnight and you are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment