Saturday, May 16, 2009

Incredible Fish, Incredible Day


I experienced a once in a lifetime day this past week as I had my best day of carp fishing ever, and I landed 3 PB's in one day!


Wednesday was a cloudy, windy, rainy, stormy day here in NE, my kind of day for carp fishing. I was fishing over the line in MA in a "secret" spot that was shown to me by a CAG member. I am sworn to secrecy as to where this location is, so don't ask! I have been on the hunt for a large mirrors for a long time as my previous PB mirror was 20 lbs. That was about to change.


Using the Bait Stop's Wild Whiskey flavored corn along with a method ball of a new concoction, I proceeded to hammer fish. The atmosphere was charged up and the fish were too with fish breaking and rolling all over the place and hitting like crazy. In all, I landed 21 fish with 6 fish in the twenties and three fish in the thirties!


My biggest fish of the day was a whopping 36.5 lb. mirror, besting my previous PB by nine pounds. It was so big it was difficult to lift and balance for a timed shot with my camera.


It was a once in a lifetime day!

No comments:

Post a Comment