Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Most Carp in One Day!

I landed the most carp I have ever caught in a day of carp fishing here in RI.  In just three hectic hours of non-stop action, I landed 20 carp from 5-16 lbs.  and had at least another five fish on! I suspect the cool and cloudy weather sent these fish on a feeding spree, and I was in the right spot at the right time.  The action for the last week has been the best I have ever seen in October as I have been getting lots of fish and some big ones too. Hot baits have been scopex pescaviva and pineapple flavored pop-up boilies fished ahead of an oatmeal based method ball. The hot fishing should continue until the real cold weather sets in.  I suspect that will occur in mid November.  So, we have about one good month left of fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment