Monday, December 14, 2015

Warm Weather Leading to Hot Fishing; Number 1200 Landed Today!

Fish number 1200 on the year turns out to be a gorgeous
low teen mirror.  It was caught on sweet corn on the hair rig.
The weather is warm and the fishing is hot. I've been to multiple spots in the last several days and ALL the places I fished produced. I think you could fish anywhere there are carp right now and you could catch.
Today was yet another great day in which I landed big numbers of fish.  I also got my 1,200 th carp of the year. It was a gorgeous mirror in the low teens.  The fish today were especially active.  I saw numerous fish jumping and a lot of bubble trails. Unlike last week when the fish were sluggish on the take, these fish had the alarms screaming away.  And, they were very perky on the fight, ripping drag off and zipping around like fish of mid spring.  Today was like fishing an early spring day after several days of warm weather which charges up the fish. With seemingly no end to this unseasonably warm weather, I'm beginning to think I could get another hundred fish before the end of the year. Unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment