Monday, July 21, 2014

RI Carp Fishing Coming to On the Water TV!

About a month ago, I was contacted by On the Water TV to do a carp fishing episode here in RI.  We would be going after large mirror carp in RI waters.  I was joined by fellow RI CAGers Jack Sprengle and Erich Medenbach.  On the Water host Chris Megan came down with a tv crew and we went out to tape the episode.  I will leave all the details a surprise, but I will tell you that we landed some quality fish. The episode should be ready soon and is carried by Comcast.  I'll let you know when it airs.
To see the preview of the show, check out this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqd8Ihb0lAg&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. That's the spot me and Tod blanked great looking pond I have got to get back there

    ReplyDelete