Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Terrific Week

It has been a terrific week of carp fishing for me here in RI, one of the very best weeks I have ever encountered in fall fishing.  In the last four days I have landed 40 carp (see pics of two of my fish).  Most have been good sized fish from 8-18 lbs.  What's amazing is that I have been catching in a variety of spots so that says that the fish are very active for this time of year.  I consider it a good day if I can get one or two of these hard to catch fish an outing, so averaging ten fish a day is phenomenal.  The hot bait this week has been pineapple flavored Pescaviva, a sweet corn sold by Wacker Baits (http://www.wackerbaits.com/) .  When fished ahead of a method ball, it has far outfished everything else I have tried (and I tried a lot of different baits).  So, if you are looking for some hot action, get out and try because it is happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment