Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Carp Fishing Seminars Coming to Big Outdoor Shows

In the next month, I will be taking my carp fishing seminar on the road to some of the biggest outdoor shows in the northeast.
On Feb.8 (5:00 PM) and Feb. 9 (2:00 PM) I will be doing my "Secrets of New England Carp Fishing" seminar at the New England Fishing Expo at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. This is one of the biggest fishing shows in the northeast and features exhibitors, continuous seminars, tackle companies, outfitters and more. For more info, visit the website at www.newenglandfishingexpo.com
On Feb. 22 (no time yet), I will be doing that same "Secrets of New England Carp Fishing " seminar at the Springfield Sportsmens Show at the Big E at Springfield, MA. This show features everything you want to do in the outdoors from hunting to fishing to water sports and more. For more info, their website is www.osegsportsmens.com
My seminars are Power Point presentations and are geared to beginners as well as experienced carpers. The carp fishing seminar outlines everything you need to know about carp fishing in southern New England..... information about carp, gear, rigging, baits and places to fish. In the past these seminars have been very popular.  In addition, this year I also have a limited supply of the special edition of the NACA (North American Carp Angler magazine) that I will be handing out at my seminars.  Well worth coming to the show just to get the magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment