Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nasty Weather Delivers.....Once Again

This is one of 7 carp landed
today in the wind and rain.  Carp
just love this type of weather!
This may sound like a broken record, but I have to tell you that today's nasty weather delivered a big day for me once again.  I fished this morning in the pouring rain and actually blanked at my first spot.  I went home for lunch and did a few things and went out again to another location in the afternoon/evening.  That's when I hit it big nailing 7 carp with another fish on and two more runners.  These fish were in the 8-14 lb. range and they were all commons.  The hot bait was that pop-up ESP artificial corn used in combination with maize or chick peas on the hair rig.  This was one of my best days in the last few weeks as far as numbers proving once again that carp love to feed in crappy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment