Friday, February 17, 2017

Next Stop on the Seminar Tour....Springfield Sportsmens Show

My next stop on my winter seminar tour is the Springfield Sportsmens Show at the Big E in Springfield, MA.  I will be there on Sat., Feb.25.  I will be doing my saltwater seminar titled Keeper Bass and Big Blues from Shore and Boat along with my latest carp fishing show, Targeting Large Carp. The exact seminar time schedule should be posted soon.  I did the carp fishing seminar at the New England Fishing and Outdoor Expo in Boxboro, MA several weeks ago and it was well attended with novices as well as veteran carpers. I expect the a similar turnout in Springfield.
The Springfield Sportsmens Show is a huge event billed as the biggest outdoor show in New England.  It features everything outdoors with an emphasis on hunting and fishing. All the show information is HERE. 
I hope to see many of my followers at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment