Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve Carp Turns Out to be a Special Fish

I landed this good looking mirror  (below) today as the snow was spitting flakes on this Christmas Eve. When I got home and entered the fish in my logs, it turned out that this fish was a special fish... exactly number 1200 for the year. This year is already my second best year ever in terms of numbers of carp landed, so it has been a pretty darn good year of carp fishing.
My year was rolling along with big numbers of fish up until October. That big chill and super rainy weather in October and November really cooled off my fishing.  But, alas, December came along. This December is turning out way better than I expected.  These average and above average temperatures lately has the ice off most places and the carp feeding as if it's spring. I never thought I could reach the 1200 mark, but December has delivered.
So, to all my friends and loyal followers, Merry Christmas. Enjoy the Holidays and get out and wet a line if you can. It's Christmas and the carp are still hitting!
This Christmas Eve carp, landed today, turns out to be number 1200 on the year.
Merry Christmas to all my friends and loyal followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment