Friday, November 10, 2023

Downright Poor for November

 

The alarms have been silent in November as it
has been a complete blank for me in multiple
locations.

It's been my worst November EVER for carp fishing thus far.  It's now November 10, and I have tried every day in November and it has been a complete BLANK.  I've switched up spots and tried at least a half dozen venues that have produced in the past.  I've been prebaiting these spots.  I've mixed up my baits.  All to no avail.  The carp are just not in the feeding mood!

This downward spiral began in early November when we had those two or three days of extreme cold. Up until then the fish were hitting.  But, that sudden cold put the fish in funk and they have not returned to active feeding.  I've also seen no jumps, no bubble trails and no fish near the shore moving around.

This can happen with carp fishing as it has its ups and downs.  Right now we are in a down period but I'm confident the fishing will perk up.

No comments:

Post a Comment