Monday, January 3, 2022

A Must Have Piece of Equipment


 I had an old Chub Rigger pouch that recently bit the dust after 20 years of hard use. It was a great organizer for all my hair rigs.  Last week I ordered a new "rig box", a Korda Mini Rigsafe plastic box. 

Lots of people ask how I keep my rigs organized.  This is the type of box you need to do it.  I tie up all my rigs and then add them to the box.  I store about 30 rigs that are ready to go.  The hooks are placed on a rail at the top of the box and the swivel is pinned at the other end (see photo at bottom). The box fits nicely into my rucksack.

The Korda Rigsafe looks super durable, and looks like it will last a long time.  I bought mine at Big Carp Tackle (www.bigcarptackle.com). It sells for a little over $30.  



No comments:

Post a Comment