Saturday, January 29, 2022

New for 2022....Making my own BOILIES

Here is the Gardner sausage gun and
the Gardner Rolaball Table that will
allow me to efficiently make my own 
boilies in 2022. These were bought
at Big Carp Tackle.

 I'm making a strong commitment to making and fishing boilies in 2022.  I recently bought the stuff to do it from Big Carp Tackle.  I bought the Gardner sausage gun which pushes out sausages of various sizes depending on the tip you screw in. I also bought the small Gardner Rolaball table which efficiently rolls out perfect 14 mm boilies. I've also been collecting recipes from the Internet which use general supermarket ingredients to made these boilies.

I'm hoping to come up with a real good recipe that will produce. Last year I had good success using boilies.  I landed many fish over 20 lbs. including two 30's. At one point I tried using one outfit with maize and a pop-up, and the other outfit had a boilies.  I landed several big fish that day and all came on the boilies.  That's how effective they can be.

So, we'll see in the upcoming season. Looks like a lot of experimenting coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment