Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Carp Fishing Seminar at New England Fishing Expo, Boxboro, MA

 The big fishing and outdoor shows are open for business again this year.  As many of you know, I have done fishing seminars at these big shows in the past and I will be at it again this year.

My first show will be my new carp fishing seminar titled "Strategies to Catch Big Carp".  I'll be doing that seminar at the New England Fishing Expo in Boxboro, MA on Sunday, January 30th at 11:00 AM.  I've done this show in the past, and it is one of the best pure fishing shows in New England. You'll find a lot of stuff on freshwater as well as saltwater, and they have an all star line-up of seminar speakers.

So, if you've got cabin fever and are looking for something fishing related to do next weekend, consider attending the show.  Info and website is at https://nefishingexpo.com/  

Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment